Tony Conrad of True Ventures joins Nick to discuss Avoiding Attribution, The 50.1% Rule of Life, How to Invest in Red Oceans, and Why Investor Inaction is Often Best. In this episode we cover:
- The importance of building camaraderie
- What does it take to get 20% Ownership in a Company
- How to Invest in Red Oceans
- Investing in Hardware
- Selling Hardware vs. Software
- Impact of Consumer Trends on Tech Startups
- Is AI a threat to humans and what is the role of AI in the market
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!