Rodrigo Liang of SambaNova Systems joins Nate to discuss Why AI is Still Being Underhyped, Innovating at the Hardware Layer, and Why the Future of AI is Open Source. In this episode, we cover:
- The Rise of Neural Nets and Demand for Computing Power
- Transition models vs. legacy models.
- E-Chat GPT Introduction was Game Changing.
- Predictions For The Future of Generative AI
- AI’s role in the digital age.
- Are there any professions that are at risk?
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!