Julie Wroblewski of Magnify Ventures joins Nate to discuss The $640B Care Economy, The Invisible Work Dilemma, and Differentiation Tips for Emerging Managers. In this episode we cover:
- The Magnitude of the Care Economy and Why The Time is Now
- How Technology is Influencing How We Care for Each Other
- The Invisible Work Powering Innovation
- The Benefits of Being a Thematic Fund and Tips on Differentiating and Scaling One
- What Sets Unicorn Founders Apart and More!
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!