Jed Cairo of Juxtapose joins Nick to discuss Building Unicorns from the Ground Up, Recruiting Founders from the C-Suite, and Driving Top 1% Returns with Concentration. In this episode we cover:
- How Private Equity influenced Juxtapose’s Model
- Why Juxtapose isn’t your typical Venture Studio
- Concentration in Venture Building
- The Four Buckets of Investments
- Why Other Venture Building Models May Fail
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai