In this episode we cover:
- Sunil’s Transition from Bessemer to Founding Ubiquity
- His Thesis of Software Beyond the Screen
- Why He Invests “Nerdy & Early”
- How Auth0’s Seed investment came from Prepared Hands
- Customer Discovery vs Customer Research
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Pitching
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai