Yanev Suissa of SineWave Ventures joins Nick to discuss Public Sector Tech, the Merits of Hyper Concentration, and Why Google is More Frightening than the NSA. In this episode we cover:
- You’ve talked about investing “where the Valley, the Fortune 500, and the public sector intersect”. How is this different from the typical Valley-based investor?
- Are there any advantages to working with public sector buyers?
- Is there legislative risk you take on by selling to an administration?
- Where do you see the biggest opportunities are coming out of the infrastructure bill?
- Rapid fire round of questions.
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai