Manan Mehta of Unshackled Ventures joins Nick to discuss Selection at Day 0, Investing in Immigrants, and Navigating Founder-Problem Fit. In this episode we cover:
- Walk us through your background and path to VC.
- Tell us a little more about the thesis at Unshackled Ventures. What do you look for in an investment?
- What is it like investing at Day 0?
- Talk about your approach to sourcing and how you do it differently than other firms.
- How can backing immigrant founders create a great talent pipeline?
- Do you consider YC a threat?
- What is Founder-Problem Fit?
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai