This Week’s Question:
Last Week’s Question & Answer:
1) The Number of U.S. Seed VC Firms has increased at a rapid pace since 2010. What explains the increase?
- 30% Over-supply of capital due to bull market
- 52% Demand for capital is driving supply… More startups founded & gaining early
traction as entry barriers and costs have decreased
- 4% Better knowledge & picking ability at very early stages has caused VC investment capital to move to earlier stages
- 4% Higher return potential of seed has caused VC investment capital to move to earlier stages
- 9% Superior returns in VC have caused investors to allocate higher percentages of
portfolio to VC
2) Which Investor Stories Segment is your favorite?
- 5% Why I Passed
- 15% Why I Invested
- 31% My Investing Strategy
- 20% Exceptional Founders
- 29% What’s Next?