Gaurav Jain of Afore Capital joins Nate to discuss Why Market Size is Irrelevant, Patterns from Working with the Best Founders, & How AI Compares to Past Paradigm Shifts. In this episode we cover:
- AI Paradigm Shift and Its Impact on Venture Capital Investments
- AI Investment Opportunities in Various Industries
- Market Size and Founder Potential in Seed Investing
- Evaluating Founders’ Ability to Learn and Grow in a Fast-Paced Startup Environment
- The State of the Pre-Seed Market and the Importance of Innovation in Venture Capital
- Startup Funding and the Importance of Right-Sized Rounds
The hosts of The Full Ratchet are Nick Moran and Nate Pierotti of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Follow us on social.
You can learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!