Joe Kaiser of Mercato joins Nate to discuss Why the Growth Equity Model is Broken, the Playbook for Scaling in Between the Coasts, and the Verticalization of Big Data. In this episode we cover:
- Investment Strategy and Ideal Company Fit for a Midwestern Venture Capital Firm
- Scaling Companies in Different Geographies and the Role of AI in Various Industries
- AI Investment Strategies and Valuations
- Startup Valuations, IPOs, and Growth Equity
- Venture Capital, Investing, and Entrepreneurship.
The hosts of The Full Ratchet are Nick Moran and Nate Pierotti of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Follow us on social.
You can learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!