Risa Stack of The Production Board joins Nate to discuss Can BioTech Extend Life to 150 Years? Gene Editing, and Investing in the Future of Life Sciences. In this episode we cover:
- Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, and Starting Companies
- Venture Studio Model, Technical Risk, and Investing in Businesses
- Challenges in Therapeutic Development and Commercialization
- Prioritizing People Over Products, and Assessing the Funding Environment for Critical Industries
- Biotech, Life Extension, and Investment Strategies
- Gene Editing and Cell Therapy Technologies
- Personalized Medicine
The hosts of The Full Ratchet are Nick Moran and Nate Pierotti of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in founders outside of the Bay Area.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Follow us on social.
You can learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and we’ll send a list of potential investors right to your inbox!