Rick Zullo of Equal Ventures joins Nick to discuss Architecting a Thesis-Driven Philosophy, Why There’s Riches in Niches, How Founder-Market Fit is Changing, and Building the Largest Community of Emerging Managers. In this episode we cover:
- How many different specialties can a founder have?
- How do they take concepts and opportunities?
- The importance of having a thesis driven team
- The process of evaluating an investment
- How to get conviction on ideas
- Being earnestly honest about your business model
- The four stages of building a business
- The importance of finding a niche and expanding it