Russ Heddleston of Dropbox joins Nick to discuss founding DocSend, Creating a Winning PLG Motion, and Data From 1000’s of Pitch Decks. In this episode we cover:
- Can you tell us a bit about your background and your path to founding DocSend?
- How did you think about the PLG strategy for DocSend?
- Why did you release the Seed Fundraising Report?
- What are the typical numbers like for a seed round? How much are they raising? How many investors are people meeting with?
- What makes for a successful pitch deck?
- How to find a good co-founder?
- Learnings from DocSend and a word of advice to founders.
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai