Nihal Mehta of Eniac Ventures joins Nick to discuss The Human Rolodex, How the 2021 VC Vintage will Perform, and the Importance of Partnership Dynamics. In this episode we cover:
- How do you think about active management of relationships over time? Do you have any advice, tricks, or tips?
- What is something you would have told yourself when you started Eniac?
- How have you built the team over time and thought about roles, responsibilities, skill sets required, and driving value/outcomes for the firm?
- What do you look for in a fund manager?
- Where do 2020 and 2021 Vintage Funds rank?
- What inspired you to start the 100K Pledge?
The host of The Full Ratchet is Nick Moran, General Partner of New Stack Ventures, a venture capital firm committed to investing in the exceptions.
To learn more about New Stack Ventures by visiting our Website and LinkedIn and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Want to keep up to date with The Full Ratchet? Subscribe to our podcast and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Are you a founder looking for your next investor? Visit our free tool VC-Rank and tell us about your business. We’ll send a list of possible investors right to your email’s InBox!
Transcribed by https://otter.ai