Reid Christian of CRV joins Nick to discuss Developer Tools, The Surge of European Tech, and Why Founder Needs Differ Across Regions. In this episode, we cover:
- Walk us through your background and path to VC
- What’s the thesis at CRV?
- $600M closed in July… any change to approach or thesis?
- What are some of the focus areas that you’re leaning into amidst the circumstances?
- How do you evaluate teams?
- What type of founders excites you to invest?
- Centralization — the shift from consumers to creators
- Why is your focus on SAAS/CLOUD/ENTERPRISE IT/BIG DATA?
- What does the future look like for Enterprise SaaS companies?
- How has your sourcing of startups changed?
- In another lifetime, would you like to be a professional basketball player or a venture capitalist?
- Three data points question